Navy CYP Mid-South MOMC photo/video montage
Dear Navy CYP Mid-South Parents,
April is Month of the Military Child (MOMC) and Navy CYP Mid-South is putting together a "Saluting our Young Heroes" video/photo montage to celebrate. One way for you to participate in this effort to celebrate all our little heroes is to share a photo of your military child with us to be included. Photos will be collected April 8 -19. Video will be played within the CYP centers, and posted to our Navy MWR Mid-South Facebook page April 23 - 30.
How to submit your photo/video to be included:
• Post picture in discussion section of our event (https://fb.me/e/4eeGiLOIZ)
• Post photo to your social media and tag it using #VirtualMOMC #NavyMWRMidsouth
• Send a video clip (10 sec max) by messenger to NavyMWRMidsouth facebook page.
• Send a photo by email to email@example.com.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Snapshots of your child being awesome and doing super stuff.
• Short video clip (10 seconds max) of your child posing like a superhero.
• Selfies of you with your child and/or whole military family.
BTW... you get bonus points if there's a piece of military clothing or cape in photo/video :)
Thank you in advance for your support!