Glow Light 5K Fun Run/Walk
"Get ready...Get set ...Glow!!" Joe Dugger Fitness Center is hosting its annual Glow Light 5K Fun Run/Walk Friday, Oct 4. All are encouraged to get creative, come dressed up, bring flashlights/glow sticks and anything that will help light up the night! The fun will begin with a brisk run weaving through the glow stick studded Golf Course cart paths. Then keep it "lit" while you enjoy good food and good music at our post race party.
Navy MWR Mid-South Fitness and Sports program is hosting
Annual Glow Light 5K Fun Run/Walk
Friday, Oct 4. | 6:30 p.m.
Start line is near Smokin' at the Eagle VIP BBQ Lounge.
Conducted in conjunction with Smokin by the Eagle Weekend will be held at the Glen Eagle Golf Course (6168 Attu Street.) Naval Support Mid-South Millington, TN. 38053.
* 5K Fun Run registration fee ($12) includes a race shirt and BBQ plate dinner!
* Registration starts August 23.
* 5K Fun Run starts at 6:30 p.m.
* Start line - near Live Music.
* Finish line - near Smokin at the Eagle VIP BBQ Lounge.
* Post race party - Smokin at the Eagle BBQ Contest VIP BBQ Lounge and Live Music
* Food and beverages will be available for purchase (Participants will receive complimentary BBQ plate dinner)
* Families are welcome. Strollers and leashed pets will not be allowed on this course.
Registration accepted for the 2019 Glow Light 5K Fun Run/Walk (MYFFR Event # 100026-S2) HERE or stop by Joe Dugger Fitness Center 5671 McCain St. (Bldg. S-499) Millington, TN.
Check the download section to the right of this page for a current event flyer, course map and a registration form for printing out.