Many of our staff are military veterans or military spouses who understand the unique challenges, stresses, and benefits of military life. Our staff conducts workshops, briefs, training sessions and one-on-one consultations assisting military and family members in preparing, coping, and thriving in this way of life.
Here are some of the great opportunities we have for you:
- Mind Body Mental Fitness Curriculum
- Stress Management/Resilience
- Building Effective Anger Management Skills
- Responsible Anger Management
- Suicide Prevention
- Time Management
- Couples Communication
- Love/Communications Long Distance
- LGBT Support Groups
- Navy Spouse 101 - all the things a new military spouse needs to know
If you or someone you know needs immediate help, please call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988.