Memphis Navy Flying Club
You can be one of a privileged few to have ever fully enjoyed the personal freedom of flight from the pilot’s seat. Imagine yourself flying to a business luncheon in Tunica or Jonesboro. Or how about taking your family down to the Gulf for a weekend retreat? We can arrange an introductory flight one day during your lunch break, after work or on the weekend. The Club is open to Active Duty and Retired Military Personnel and dependents, Reserve components, FAA employees, and Department of Defense employees. Others seeking to join are encouraged to consider Civil Air Patrol (https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/) membership, which offers many valuable benefits and opportunities including MNFC eligibility.
In addition to primary and advanced flight training and aircraft rental, MNFC membership offers the following benefits:
* Refresher courses, flight reviews, and recurrent proficiency training.
* Pinch Hitter training for non-pilots to increase safety and reduce pilot workload.
* Training to assist military pilots who wish to obtain civilian certification.
* The most affordable rates in the area and no sales tax!
* Insurance coverage - including individual liability. (This is a rare and major benefit.)
The Club office is located just off the airfield at Millington Municipal Airport. From Navy Rd., turn North on Hornet Ave. and follow the signs to the Flying Club, turning right on Eniwetok St. to building N-110 on the left. Information package available upon request.